Monday, August 24, 2009

The Best of Starving Vendors

Now you can read some of the most hilarious and outrageous material in our Starving Vendors website. It's all there, someplace in the reviews, etc. I have gone through many of the past reviews and have extracted the most interesting. I hope that you enjoy reading these pages and I expect to update periodically. The Best of Starving Vendors

MOONWALK MARVIN. I had some of my Michael Jackson shirts hanging in front. A guy comes over and grabs one of my hats, glances down at the shirts and then places it upon his head. Suddenly, he begins to gyrate and skipping backwards with his version of MJ's moonwalk. Funny, Hilarious, Priceless. You just don't know what you are going to see next.

A Mexican couple came over to our booth and they asked the price of one of our knives. "Ten Dollars," said my wife. The guy looked at my wife. "How about seven dollars?" he asked. My wife then said "No way, Jose." The guy was surprised and his wife suddenly gave him a weird look. "How did you know my name?" he said. "I don't know" my wife said as the wife appeared to be very upset.

A lady came into our booth with a cell phone sticking in her right ear. She walked through our booth and continued talking. She had the 'speaker' on and we could hear the other person talking. Believe me, it was not an interesting conversation. Not hot, not juicy....just kind of babbling. Louise did this...Helen did that.. Well anyways, she continued walking around, not even glancing at our stuff, but she just kept on talking and walking all around our booth....once, twice, three times...... still talking on the phone. She just kept on going around in circles in our booth... It was crazy. In on one side, through the booth and out the other side. Walked around, entered again, etc. Finally after 3 or 4 laps, she finally left and walked down the aisle still talking, still babbling. I certainly hope that she does not use her cell phone while driving or even crossing the street.

No comments: