Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Starving Vendors

Hopefully you have had a chance to visit Starving Vendors, a website featuring many stories about events that we have done. I have written about quite a few things and you will enjoy reading about life 'on the road' as I tell about a lot of our experiences and provide loads of information.

I have a numbe of pages that are visited quite often and make interesting reading:

Inhaling Helium is about the dangers and pitfalls of inhaling the helium from balloons. It is not a safe and sane practice and is not one of the wisest things a child will do. I am merely education all of us about those dangers and you can either believe it or not. You make the decision if you want to continue putting your child at risk.

Internet E-Mail Scams tells about various scams that each and every one of us gets in our emails. Hopefully you do not fall prey to any of these....especially during the hard times we are now experiencing,

Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches - this is a page dedicated to my favorite food, the Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich. I list many locations of places you can get them in Northern and Southern California, Philadelphia and the Bay Area,

Bay Area Flea Markets lists quite a number of the flea markets in the San Francisco Bay Area. Great reference and loads of information if you are seeking to sell or buy at one of these venues.

I have loads of other information on the website, but these are my top 4 searches on Google. A lot of people doing searches on any one of a number of events I have written about, find their way to the website. You might be interested in reading some of these, There are quite a number within the website.

No comments: