Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cheesesteak Shop in Castro Valley

The Cheesesteak Shop, 3422 Village Dr, Castro Valley - (510) 581-6793

Been going to this one for many years. A little distance from me..maybe 6 miles. Steaks are decent but no quite up to par with the genuine, authentic, original Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches back East. I always order the 15" Cheesesteak with everything on it. Pretty good. However, I do have an issue with the Cheesesteak Shop because whenever I pick up cheesesteaks for the 3 of us, I order one with no cheese, but everything on it. Dammit..twice in a row they just gave me a plain steak sandwich with NO ONIONS, NO PEPPERS... just steak. Am I missing something here?

For more information about Philly Cheesesteaks, please visit my website. Recipes, videos, etc. I also have a blog dedicated to the Philly Cheeseteak. http://thephillycheesesteak.blogspot.com/

No comments: