Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cheesesteak Shop in Hayward

We shall be getting a Cheesesteak Shop in Hayward. Passed by it and it looks like they have quite a bit of work getting it ready and it looks like it might be open in another month. This is located on Hesperian Blvd in the mini-mall that has Target located in it.

I have a new blog dedicated to the Philly Cheesesteaks and I am listing loads of recipes, info, etc. Check it out.

Has anybody been to Calvin's World Famous Philly Cheesesteaks located at 1411 The Alameda in San Jose. Opened earlier this year and I have read mixed reviews on it in Yelp.

For other cheesteak shops in the Bay Area, you can check out my website, The Philly Cheesesteak

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Calvin's cheese steaks have the best fillings. Amato's has the best bread. If you could combine those, it would be perfect. Either of them is better than anything else I've had in the bay area.