Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Gateway Motors

Gateway Motors, 17066 E 14th St(between 170th Ave & 171st Ave) Hayward, CA 94541

I came across this place while searching for a used van and purchased one. Here's what I have to say. Take me seriously and believe every word I say.

Stay away from this place. Liars, cheats, scoundrels. Never buy a vehicle from these people. Everything seemed fine. While I was signing the paperwork, one of their workers drove the car off the lot and replaced a fuse for the ABS and brakelight idiot lights. They had taken it out so those lights would not go on to make me think there was no problem. I got taken by these f*&(&ers. $800 to fix. They put stop leak in the radiator to hide leak problems, possibly the water pump. These people are sick. Don't go near this place. They are very dishonest and the scum of the earth. Stay away. Bunch of low-life thiefs. Crud. Garbage. Liars. Cheats. Scum. Sickos.

No comments: