Friday, April 24, 2009

Beware of Scams

Just received my daily dose of spams in my email. I get dozens each day. Here's the latest:

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract file presently on my desk, and I found out that you have not received your payment.due to necessary Verifications & Procedures. After the board meeting held at our headquarters, we have resolved in finding a solution to the issue, and as you may know, we have arranged your payment through our SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER in Europe, America,Africa and Asia Pacific, etc.

Decided to do a search on spams and came up with a terrific website devoted to phony scams, etc. Please click here to read more info. They explain what is happening and how they are trying to con you along with samples of emails. Interesting. They look really familiar.

No comments: