Thursday, February 12, 2009

Craftmaster News new feature

CRAFTMASTER NEWS subscribers. New feature. You are now able to provide reviews of events you have done. Select a time period from last year and scroll down and find events you have done. Select one and then you will see an area at the bottom of the page provided for your reviews. Luckily, you might find other reviews also. Tim just started this and I think it's a great idea. I really love to hear what others have to say about their shows and it provides insight for me. It's a lot better than the reviews on the paper copies of CFG because you just don't see those 'one liners'.

If you want to read more reviews of events, please go to my website, Starving Vendors where I have detailed descriptions of many events we have done over the years along with loads of other information, etc. Go to the menu and choose Guide to Shows>Events and then choose the dates. We have just finished doing shows in Tyson Wells. Sell-a-Rama and the Arts & Crafts Show. I also have reviews from last year of upcoming shows. Whiskey Flat Days Ripon Almond Blossom Festival and the Quartz Hill Almond Blossom Festival

No comments: