Sunday, December 7, 2008

2009 Quartz Hill Almond Blossom Festival

Quartz Hill Almond Blossom Festival. It's that time of year when we start getting our applications for next year's festivals and I am pretty certain that all of us (previous participants) have receive their applications for the Quartz Hill Almond Blossom Festival in March 2009.

My wife and I had a very rough time this past March there and we pulled out of the event because we were so disgusted by the way Lee Barron treated us. He has no class and doesn't care about the way he treats vendors. We drove over 300 miles to get there and we refused to stay.

If you want to find out why and hear more about Lee Barron and the Quartz Hill Almond Blossom Festival please read what I had to say about it. My wife was in tears from what he had to say to her. Very humiliating. I spoke to other vendors that did that event and they did terribly. Some left after Saturday because their sales were so disgusting. I am glad we left without setting up. A very very bad show. Has carnival rides and that takes a lot of the money away from the vendors. If you want to listen to my two-cents worth (which is more than I made at this $($(% event) DO NOT DO THIS SHOW. You will not be satisfied. There are other events to do, so stay the heck away. If you are a returning vendor, you pretty know much what I am saying is true. If you are a new vendor who wishes to do this show....my word of advice (and my other vendor friends) is not to even think about it. Stay away. We have been doing events for over 15 years now and never have we been treated so disgustingly.

No comments: