Saturday, June 28, 2008

Northern California Fire


Hopefully we can get rid of some of this smoke. If anybody can give me first-hand info on the fires along Highway 5 heading up to Mt. Shasta, I'd really appreciate it. Really nice 4th of July event in Mt. Shasta City. Lots of people on Friday and somewhat less on Sat/Sun. Great scenic location for an event, with the cloud and snow covered mountain visible at the end of the street.

I have found what looks like a pretty decent link with info on the fires... you might want to check it out if you are going anywhere for the holiday.

Looking pretty good....no thunderstorms (?) Temps around 90.. I'll take that after last years' 108 degrees for several days. I just hope that I'm not anywhere near this nutzo guy I was across from last year that sold dog stuff. Kinda off...wayyyy off!

No comments: