Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Other Blogs and Websites

Please visit my other blogs and websites. Please check them out sometime:

The Boston Sports Nut - a blog about Boston sports teams; baseball & basketball and general sports information.

Starving Vendors - a humorous look at the lives of many vendors; I tell the real stories behind a lot of events. You will find a lot of humorous (made up=Bull) material in here. Loads of information also.

DandL Creations - our main website. We shell custom-made shell necklaces at a great price and offer wrap-around skirts, shoulder-sling bags, fannypacks and a whole lot more. I have a listing of events that we do and provide reviews of our events we have participated in over the past three years. Serious reading material and funny too!!!

The Road Warrior - my blog about some of our travels. We have visited all 50 states and many provinces in Canada and I would like to share some of those experiences and give recommendations and provide info.

No comments: