Monday, June 16, 2008

American Graffiti Car Show & Festival-Modesto, CA

I know a number of people that did this event during the weekend of June 6-8 and I haven't heard anything good from vendors. To my understanding, sales were atrocious. I think that we did this show the first or second year they had it and it was indeed ATROCIOUS with capital letters!!! It can get pretty hot in Modesto in the month of June.

However, they do have a number of events circling around the 'American Graffiti' theme as they celebrate the 35th anniversary of this great movie classic. Check this link for more info. Maybe you are interested.

http://www.visitmodesto.com/calendar/specialevents/graffiti/calendar.asp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to have seen more actual AUTO vendors, not ones selling toy cars and designer purses and stuff. I only saw Hot Rod Bill's and maybe couple others, the rest was of no interest. They should have a public swap or something next year like other shows.